Such a good episode!
Note: If you are not caught up with the latest episodes of Pretty Little Liars, you might want to bookmark this post for later.
This week’s episode was The Kahn Game. And it was packedwith new info! Here’s what we learned:
- Maya’s site had a picture of her wrist with the stamp (the one that Holden had, that Emily also saw on the night she was drugged). Thus, Maya did attend “the party”.
- Ashley (Hanna’s mom) is helping Hanna via getting Veronica (Spencer’s mom, the lawyer) on board with the mandatory blood testing sitch.
- Caleb knows that there’s still an ‘A’ out there and tricks Hanna into meeting up with him, via sending her a text “from A”. She fills him in on a bit of the drama. Kissing ensues. (Are they back together then? What about her kissing Wren?)
- Ezra has a brother, Wes. We don’t know much about him other than that he’s probably either sketchy, or just plain rude like their mom. More money/family issues for Ezra.
- The Liars clue Emily in to the website. She checks it out, cries, and gets comforted by Paige.
- Spencer wants to get into UPenn so new girl CeCe takes her and Aria to a party, where she connects her to an old friend, Steven, the UPenn admissions guy (supposedly).
- Turns out the party 1) is at Noel Kahn’s cabin, and 2) is “the party” – so the girls get their very own stamped wrists. So we know that Maya was at one of Noel’s cabin parties at least once before she died.
- At the party, Aria and Noel battle it out via an intensely fast-paced and intensely honest game of Truth or Dare (minus the Dare). We find out that on the night that Ali’s grave was dug up, Jenna picked Noel up and they went out. Then he asked about Ezra and Aria freaked out and left.
- Next, Spencer takes on Jenna. We learn that Jenna and Noel picked up Emily at the diner (so perhaps the wrist she remembers seeing was Noel’s?) Jenna lied about this before because she was “trying to protect someone”. She then asks Spencer where “the video” is. (Which video? Are we supposed to remember this? I have a vague recollection that they have a video of Jenna in her room saying weird things about her love for Toby or something, but maybe I’m making that up.)
- Aria calls Ezra to pick her up, but talks to his brother instead, who picks her up and spills that Ezra got a girl, Maggie, pregnant back in high school.
- Ashley has a cute dinner date with Pastor Ted. (They’re way cuter together than he would be with Ella.)
- Aria confronts Ezra about Maggie. He tells her his mom paid her off to leave (with the baby?) and never speak to Ezra again. (Does he have some kid somewhere?)
- Spencer receives an email from UPenn admissions saying they received her application.
- Last scene is ‘A’ getting the keys to apartment A from a woman who loves cats.
What I think:
I loved the Truth game scenes. So fast-paced! So good! I especially loved Jenna’s line, “Isn’t that why you lied about your parents’ lake house? (laughs) Don’t worry, that was rhetorical. This isn’t: where is the video?”
SO GOOD! Way to go Tammin.
I don’t like the stuff we’re finding out about Ezra. Makes him feel kind of distant, like there’s so much we don’t know about him. And now he might have a kid? And he didn’t tell Aria? Um…
Love Ashley and Ted. I hope they get married. He would be a good stepdad for Hanna.
Love Hanna and Caleb! Ever since that first scene in the shower. ❤
Emily was hardly in this episode. Eh.
What did you think of this week’s episode? What do you think happened after Noel and Jenna picked Emily up at the diner?